วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 7 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

Intotheattic - Meg (Posted 07-01-2010) bdsm line story

bdsm linkware
She wrote asking round coming back in. She wanted something that tested her endurance and intellectual strength, her flexibility.

Hello JR,

I'm interested in coming in again soon and doing something quite a bit more torturous. When I'm musing of something more torturous, I'm thinking of something that bdsm list play toy tests my physical strength and limits. I like to stretch- I'd like to subsist strung up or stretched in some way. I'll bdsm los angeles let you outline out how to do that.

Impact play is good, endurance is in addition good. I'd like to be teased physically somehow too, and it may be hung and tied in some very complicated way.. it's all very open ended, but this is what bdsm rape I'm thinking in various places. Tie me to things, make me stand with my hair splayed up to the ceiling, apprehend each one of my fingers and toes! What I mean is, I'd like a highly hands-on torturing, if you don't mind, thanks! ;)

From the essential circumstance she arrived to the moment she left Meg was kept naked and in constant bondage -24 continuous hours. Even using the restroom or eating required permission and observation. She learned how to group bdsm barter for things she needed, like nourishment or touch. At one point she broke down in heaving tears while faced with the option of having an orgasm versus no blanket in favor of the night. She was literally torn between those two options. Or in what manner her hunger drove her to eat food she wouldn’t normally lavish. Or when she bdsm male submissive broke down after learning she would have to hear to the sound of babies crying in her ears all darkness bdsm man in pain video long. Or drinking her urine...

Meg’s mental and physical sufferance was tested.

HD Windows Media + full photoset

File size: 2.4 GB

bdsm linkware